Alcohol content: 45%.
Volume: 0.1 l, 0.25 l and 0.5 l (ceramic bottle and gift package).
Appearance: dark brown color.
Flavor: spicy, slightly pungent.
Aroma: specific, complex without prevalence of any individual ingredients.
Beverage peculiarities: 33 natural herbal ingredients of high quality are included in the recipe of the balsam.
Contents: licorice, dried rose hips, red ash berry and hackberry, wormwood, tormentil, origanum, sweet clover, yarrow, St. John’s wort, sweet grass, coriander, laurel, juniper berries, nutmeg and bitter orange nuts, nutmeg, melissa, peppercorn, common hyssop, bitter orange, peppermint, coffee, honey, peppermint and clove oil, pineapple and rum essence, sugar, colorant, apple juice, brandy, ethyl alcohol rectified from food raw materials of superior purification, corrected drinking water.
Drinking advice: a small amount of balsam will add flavor and aroma to any drink.
This balsam has been manufactured since 1992, it was produced specially for the 90th anniversary of the distillery. Its recipe is unique.
- silver medal at the 17th “Prodexpo-2010” International exhibition in Moscow
- golden medal at “Prodexpo-2007” in Moscow
- golden medal at “Wine-Vodka-Tabaccoo-2004” International competition in Sochi
- first-place diploma at “100 Best Goods of Russia-2003” competition in Moscow
- third-place diploma and bronze medal at “Golden Autumn-2002” Russian AgroIndustrial Exhibition in Moscow